1. Good plastic joining ability: hot plate welding is applied for the thermoplastic joining in challenging requirement as big welding size, complex geometric shape design;
2. Welding is strong and airtight.
3. Can be applied to the most range of plastic material;
4. Can be applied to realize joining between two different material, especially good for weld two kinds of machine in big difference in melting temperature;
5. Original thermoplastic joining procedure, welding process is easy to control, weld performance is stable;
6. Lower equipment cost and equipment maintenance cost;
7. Can easily realize others extra advanced function for welding management and supervision.
1. High power consumption;
2. Long cycle time in welding, normally is 30~50S per cycle;
3. Not good welding result to some material, such as nylon, because of carbonization to material by contacting heading combustion, which cases weak welding more over none welding;
4. Welding strength is not enough between some different material;
5. Easy case melting residue sicking on hot platen;
6. Smoke generated during hot plate welding which cases pollution;
7. Requests high cost & technology in accurate & precision control.
1. Stress cased by hot plate welding: eliminate stress by high temperature after hot platen welding;
2. Uneven welding: Machine of tooling adjustment;
3. Flashing of material: plastic parts joining design;
4. Over welding: adjust hot plate welding equipment;
5. Weak welding: Change material; adjust hot plate welding equipment; improve parts design;
6. Sticking tooling: check above.
7. Smoke generated during hot platen welding: check above.